|Mailing address||Sanjay Rawat
Faculty of Science
Dept of Computer Science
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081A
1081 HV, Amsterdam
My research interests include:
- Static & Dynamic Security Program Analysis
- Intelligent fuzzing using evolutionary algorithms
- Vulnerability analysis
- Intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Machine learning and data mining in security
- Autonomic security and artificial immune system
- Apart from above, I also take interest in other aspects of network security, including secure network design, firewalls etc.
516927 KX4QJH9S type_top Rawat items 1 date desc title S. Rawat
516927 KX4QJH9S type_conf Rawat items 1 date desc title S. Rawat
516927 KX4QJH9S type_workshop Rawat items 1 date desc title S. Rawat
516927 KX4QJH9S type_journal Rawat items 1 date desc title S. Rawat
516927 KX4QJH9S type_mag Rawat items 1 date desc title S. Rawat
516927 KX4QJH9S type_report,type_thesis Rawat items 1 date desc title S. Rawat
- Postdoc Researcher at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, NL (July 2015 – )
- Assistant Professor at IIIT, Hyderabad, India (Feb 2014 – )
- Associate Professor at VNR Vignana Jyothi Inst of Engg & Tech., Hyderabad India (August 2013 – Dec 2013)
- Postdoc Researcher at Verimag/LIG, Grenoble, France (Dec 2009 – May 2013)
- Senior Research Associate at Infosys India Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, india (Dec 2007 – Oct 2009)
- Postdoc Researcher at Trento University, Trento, Italy (March 2007 – October 2007)
- Security Research Engineer at Intoto (now part of FreeScale) Softwares India Pvt ltd, Hyderabad, india (June 2005 – Feb 2007)
- Project Fellow at Institute of Basic Sciences, Agra, India (July 1999 – Dec 2000)
- PC member Eurosec 2017
- PC member GreHack, Grenoble, 2016
- Poster Chair RAID 2015
- Reviewer for The Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier.
- Reviewer for Information Sciences, Elsevier.
- PC member of 3nd GreHack, Grenoble, 2013.
- PC member of 2nd GreHack, Grenoble, 2012.
- PC member of International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS 2008), India
- Secure Programming: undergrad, VU, Amsterdam (2016)
- System & Network Security: undergrad/postgrad, IIIT-H, India (Winter 2015)
- Advanced computer networks: undergrad/postgrad, IIIT-H, India (Monsoon 2014)
- Computer systems organization: undergrad, IIIT-H (Winter 2014/2015)
- Research topics in Information Security: postgrad (specialization in security), IIIT-H, India (Monsoon 2014)
- “Principles of Information Security”: MTech in Computer networks & information security, at VNR VJIET, Hyderabad. Course info is available here.
- Code Optimization and Code Generation (Sharing Programming Languages and Compilers,MOSIG with Ylies Falcone.)
- In the past, I have taught:
- Cryptography and Number Theory (1999-200)
- Network Security -Firewalls and Intrusion Detection (2002 -2003).